Friday, December 19, 2008

Fairly buzzing

the incredible Mr. Darcy - posted 'just because'

I almost want to pinch myself. I'm at my desk on a Friday afternoon, with beautiful music playing, the window up with a cool breeze blowing and getting a ton of work done. (So I treat myself by blogging!)

This has been a good week...

I have
been happy
been sad
felt beautiful
celebrated my brother's birthday
created a piece of artwork that astounds even me
listened to a friend who was having a tough morning
had blood drawn (ouch!)
received Christmas gifts and cards
eaten Christmas goodies
enjoyed sunrises and sunsets
watched the Celtic Thunder DVD twice
learned a new computer program
dreamed, hoped, wished
cried happy tears
sighed
snuggled my puppy, Georgia Blue
eaten an apple a day
decided life is good...dangerously good
Be well, sweet ones.
Be blessed...

No comments: