Monday, October 13, 2008

Christopher Columbus

View from Georgia's world.

Today was a holiday for me - Columbus Day. Christopher and I had a great day!

I have been marinating a bit over the long weekend, getting back in the saddle at home, cleaning bathrooms, mowing grass, just taking care of business. I love the hum-drum of everyday life. I also love adventure and risk and wild moments. Today, though, I enjoyed the ordinariness of the day.

I've been walking a lot the past few days - long walks, and it feels really good.

I am submitting a few pieces of artwork to my mom's school for a fundraiser in a month. I am interested to see if they sell, and for what price. Kind of a "safe" way to put my artwork out there and judge the market so to speak. I am enthusiastic about it and hope it goes well.

Well, I need to wrap up the day and prepare for work tomorrow.

From my world, I will just say that "All is well."

It feels good for things to be Well.

For you tonight, May All Be Well.

No comments: