Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beautiful night


Wrapping up another weekend. It's been good, with the perfect mix of time alone in my home and being with my family and friends. I'm just saying to any who ever read this - it's a good day. I made an apple pie today from scratch. It brought me a lot of joy to do that. The neighbor I mentioned earlier is freaking me out - and I'm going to have to use my words and tell him I will not go out with him. Don't even ask. It's just not my cup of tea. So I won't drink it.

I saw my friend from first grade today. She is in town and came over to see my house with her 5 year-old daughter. It's always so good to share time with her. That made it a good day, too.

Here's sending out much light and warm blessings to you all...sleep well, dear hearts. Sleep well.

No comments: